n g u y e n p h u o c v i n h c o
a learner o f t h e U o G
ĐỘI HÌNH TRUYỀN THỐNG (TRADITIONAL LINE-UP)
Centre forward /ˌsentə ˈfɔːwəd/: Trung phong
Inside right /ˌɪnsaɪdˈrait/: Hữu nội
Inside left /ˌɪnsaɪdˈ lɛft /: Tả nội
Right winger /ˌraɪt ˈwɪŋə(r)/: Tiền vệ chạy cánh phải
Left winger /ˌleft ˈwɪŋə(r)/: Tiền vệ chạy cánh trái
Centre half/ˌsentə ˈhɑːf/: Trung vệ
Right half /rait hɑːf/: Trung vệ cánh phải
Left half /lɛft hɑːf/: Trung vệ cánh trái.
Right back /rait bæk/: Hậu vệ phải
Left back /lɛft bæk/: Hậu vệ trái
Goalkeeper /ˈɡəʊlkiːpə(r)/: Thủ môn
CÁC VÍ DỤ:
– He blossomed there, converted from right winger to centre forward.
– It is not acceptable that people from the sidelines were trying to get our centre forward sent off.
– Theo can play right wing and centre forward.
– Unusually for a big centre forward, he was also a prolific goalscorer.
– He played mainly as an inside right and was noted for his technical ability and unselfish style of play.
– He played most frequently at centre half, but also appeared as a right half or inside right.
– He plays inside left, he plays central midfield.
– He preferably plays as left-back although he can also play as left-winger.
– He started his career as a left-winger but spent most of his career as a left-back.
– Initially a left-winger, he converted first to a left-back and then a centre-half.
– Like most centre halfs, McCauley is well over six feet tall.
– Danny Rose can play right wing, but he’s a left-back.
– At present Paul would be my first choice goalkeeper.
– Phoenix was then disallowed a goal as the referee deemed our player to have impeded the goalkeeper.
– The Australia goalkeeper has suffered a suspected broken cheekbone that could keep him out of the World Cup.