n g u y e n p h u o c v i n h c o
a learner o f t h e U o G
ĐỘI HÌNH HIỆN ĐẠI (MODERN LINE-UP)
Striker /ˈstraɪkə(r)/: Tiền đạo. Từ ngữ đồng nghĩa: Attacker
Forward /ˈfɔːwəd/: Tiền đạo. Từ ngữ đồng nghĩa: Attacker
Centre forward /ˌsentə ˈfɔːwəd/: Tiền đạo trung tâm
Midfielder /ˌmɪdˈfiːldə(r)/: Tiền vệ
Central midfielder /ˌsentrəl mɪdˈfiːldər/: Tiền vệ trung tâm
Defensive midfielder /dɪfensɪv mɪdˈfiːldə(r)/: Tiền vệ phòng ngự
Attacking midfielder /əˈtækɪŋ mɪdˈfiːldər /;: Tiền vệ tấn công
Winger /ˈwɪŋə(r)/: Tiền vệ chạy cánh
Left winger / /ˌleftˈwɪŋər/: Tiền vệ chạy cánh trái
Right winger /ˌraɪtˈwɪŋər/: Tiền vệ chạy cánh phải
Defender /dɪˈfen.dər/: Hậu vệ. Từ ngữ đồng nghĩa: Back /bæk/
Centre back/ˌsentə ˈbæk/: Trung vệ. Từ ngữ đồng nghĩa: Centre half, center Defender
Fullback /ˈfʊlbæk/: Hậu vệ biên
Right back /rait bæk/: Hậu vệ phải
Left back /lɛft bæk/: Hậu vệ trái
Sweeper /ˈswiːpər/: Hậu vệ tự do, hậu vệ thòng. Từ ngữ đồng nghĩa: Libero : /ˈlibeːrəʊ/, /ˈlibərəʊ/
Stopper /ˈstɑpər/: Hậu vệ chặn
Goalkeeper /ˈɡəʊlkiːpə(r)/: Thủ môn
CÁC VÍ DỤ:
– But the striker has gone too early and is flagged for offside.
– He isn’t the cleanest striker of the ball.
– The 17-year-old striker grabbed two goals and was a constant menace.
– That is considered exceedingly good value for one of the most promising young strikers in English football.
– That is all part of the striker‘s goal celebration.
– He had a short spell as a striker two seasons ago but has mainly played on the wing, either side of his lengthy knee injury.
– He blossomed there, converted from right winger to centre forward.
– It is not acceptable that people from the sidelines were trying to get our centre forward sent off.
– Theo can play right wing and centre forward.
– Unusually for a big centre forward, he was also a prolific goalscorer.
– I was a centre midfielder back then.
– He played primarily as a left back, but also as centre back, left midfielder or centre midfielder.
– They started with three centre midfielders for the second time in the league this season.
– Football has moved on, and it’s now the centre midfielders who get the most attention.
– He started as a centre midfielder.
– Would we score more goals with a centre half?
– I played centre half, centre forward – anywhere but in goal.
– He is an outstanding centre-half but an unacceptable captain.
– He could have played at centre half.
– Best would have been a great centre-half, a great fullback.
– He was an old-fashioned centre half, very competitive.
– They were weak in the full-back positions and pedestrian in central midfield.
– He is unhappy though at being played out of position at full-back.
– At full-back the position is a matter of selecting the right style.
– The modern game demands that your full-backs join in attacks.
– Madrid are interested in recruiting two attacking full-backs.
– Always a potent outlet down the right as an attacking full-back.
– There are many other good full-backs in England.
– The French full-back is suffering from a stress fracture of his lower back.
– Which player do I put in the full-back positions now?
– Both the left backs were let go in the summer.
– The club are looking for a left back, midfield player and forward.
– The left back was getting forward but not looking as quick or self-assured as he did earlier in the season.
– Goalkeeper and defenders looked at each other in disgust.
Being an understudy is rather like being a reserve goalkeeper.
We have had four, five or six players and the goalkeeper missing with injuries.
Confidence is important for all players, especially goalkeepers.
A dead leg is much more of a problem for an outfield player than a goalkeeper.